Cornell President Calls Rape Inquiry ‘Defining Moment’ for Campus
-
Michael I. Kotlikoff said in a video the university would be more
transparent, hold Greek groups accountable and improve sexual assault
prevention.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Clothing choices.
I'd just like to announce that while it may appear to some that I only own one shirt, I do in fact own several. Apparently my RHCP shirt is my non-self-conscious shirt and that's when I like people to take pictures of me. I thought the rest of the week I showcased my attire pretty well.
Buzz words:
Red Hot Chili Peppers,
t-shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You apparently thought wrong. I changed shirts, not shorts. In case anyone was wondering.
All I'm going to say is, "The pictures don't lie."
Does nobody remember my witty "A City Built On Rock and Roll Would Be Structurally Unsound" shirt?
Yes Pat. I journaled every day, writing what you wore. I knew it would come in handy.
Post a Comment