Potential Iranian Drone Attack Led to Exit of U.S. Bombers From U.K. Air
Base RAF Fairford
-
According to U.S. and British officials, 12 B-1 Air Force bombers from
R.A.F. Fairford air base were withdrawn because of the risk of a drone
attack ordere...
Friday, June 20, 2008
Racism Keeps On Keepin' On Thanks To Sports Bloggers
Even if I was black, I still think I'd disagree with everything that was said in this Nation of Islam post. Scot Pollard and Scal deserved getting a ring just as much as Nomar Garciaparra did in 2004, even though the Red Sox traded him halfway through the season.
Buzz words:
White Basketball Players Not Named Larry Bird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Did I go to sleep and wake up in the Twilight Zone, or rather, South America, where sports racism is still tolerated? (Tolerated...ironic choice of word there.)
Post a Comment